Posted on November 17, 2009, in Politics, Sports and tagged ABC News, Belichick, budget, Congressional Budget office, Contest, Football, Healthcare, Joe Kennedy, Justice Hamilton, Link of the Day, Patriots, President Obama, Senator Sessions, Statistics. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.
What I’ve been going on about
- RT @trenni: Pure class from start to finish. @Isaiah_Thomas will be missed in #Boston theplayerstribune.com/isaiah-thomas-…at 1 week ago
- RT @DanSlott: This is literally the definition of a second hand account. twitter.com/AndrewBeatty/s…at 2 weeks ago
- RT @JoaquinCastrotx: Texans: be sure to file for #Harvey relief before Sept 1. #TXlege passed a bill making it harder to dispute weather-re…at 3 weeks ago
- RT @DianneG: So I watched Pres. Trump on CNN live tell the crowd that CNN has turned off the live feed of his speech. I watched that on CNN.at 4 weeks ago
- RT @AuschwitzMuseum: One of the hardest lessons for us today. Perpetrators were people. They accepted an ideology that rationalized and pro…at 1 month ago
Tags#MASEN Abortion Alan Khazei Al Franken Barack Obama Barney Frank Baseball Beautiful Bengals Bill Belichick Bill Clinton Bob Burr Boston Bruins Canada Cancer Candidate Tuesday Cardinals Celtics CNN Conan O'Brien Congress Conservatives Daily Show Debate Democrats Deval Patrick Education Election 2012 Endorsements ESPN Fantasy Football Football Funny Governor Bobby Jindal Health care Healthcare Jason Spires Joe Biden Joe Kennedy Joe Wilson Jon Stewart Link of the Day Martha Coakley Massachusetts Massachusetts Senate Race Michael Capuano Mike Capuano Minnesota Mitt Romney NFL NPR Obama Olympics Patriots Paul Kirk Phillies playoffs Politics President Obama Red Sox Republicans Rush Limbaugh Sarah Palin Scott Brown Senate Senator Edward Kennedy Senator Kennedy Speech Sports Stephen Pagliuca Steriods USA World Cup Yankees