Posted on November 17, 2009, in Politics, Sports and tagged ABC News, Belichick, budget, Congressional Budget office, Contest, Football, Healthcare, Joe Kennedy, Justice Hamilton, Link of the Day, Patriots, President Obama, Senator Sessions, Statistics. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.
What I’ve been going on about
- RT @mandacounsel: On mornings like this when the traffic is backed up at the Lincoln Tunnel I'm reminded how @ChrisChristie refused to fund…at 23 minutes ago
- RT @ClintSmithIII: Read this thread twitter.com/aliranger29/st…at 2 days ago
- RT @georgevecsey: Must read: Dan Shaughnessy's farewell to Boston Globe's urban HQ --paper now printed in suburbs. The bell tolls. https:/…at 2 days ago
- @Toucherandrich Maybe he should have a talk with Sandoval about, you know, not sucking?at 1 week ago
- @adamalonso @lindseyros and I are with you every step of the way #murphy4nj #futureisbrightat 2 weeks ago
Tags#MASEN Abortion Alan Khazei Al Franken Barack Obama Barney Frank Baseball Beautiful Bengals Bill Belichick Bill Clinton Bob Burr Boston Bruins Canada Cancer Candidate Tuesday Cardinals Celtics CNN Conan O'Brien Congress Conservatives Daily Show Debate Democrats Deval Patrick Education Election 2012 Endorsements ESPN Fantasy Football Football Funny Governor Bobby Jindal Health care Healthcare Jason Spires Joe Biden Joe Kennedy Joe Wilson Jon Stewart Link of the Day Martha Coakley Massachusetts Massachusetts Senate Race Michael Capuano Mike Capuano Minnesota Mitt Romney NFL NPR Obama Olympics Patriots Paul Kirk Phillies playoffs Politics President Obama Red Sox Republicans Rush Limbaugh Sarah Palin Scott Brown Senate Senator Edward Kennedy Senator Kennedy Speech Sports Stephen Pagliuca Steriods USA World Cup Yankees