Posted on October 8, 2009, in Politics and tagged Al Franken, Democrats, Government Contractors, Link of the Day, Politics, Republicans, Senate, Sexual Violence. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
What I’ve been going on about
- RT @sabrinasingh24: NEW: @CoryBooker announces sweeping $3 trillion plan to address climate change and build 100% carbon neutral economy…at 1 week ago
- Visit secure.actblue.com/donate/clarkef… to support this amazing woman in her campaign for State Assembly. @Clarke4Assembly is… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…at 1 month ago
- RT @ananavarro: No caption needed. https://t.co/8owyl2xhIXat 1 month ago
- RT @Clarke4Assembly: Come on out to a birthday party with us! RSVP: Tinyurl.com/LD26Party #FlipLD26 #InThisTogether #ClarkeForAssembly…at 1 month ago
- RT @physicsmatt: Don't forget state races. A NJ candidate I've gotten to know since '16 is @Clarke4Assembly. A tireless environmental advoc…at 1 month ago
Tags#MASEN Abortion Alan Khazei Al Franken Barack Obama Barney Frank Baseball Beautiful Bengals Bill Belichick Bill Clinton Bob Burr Boston Bruins Canada Cancer Candidate Tuesday Cardinals Celtics CNN Conan O'Brien Congress Conservatives Daily Show Debate Democrats Deval Patrick Education Election 2012 Endorsements ESPN Fantasy Football Football Funny Governor Bobby Jindal Health care Healthcare Jason Spires Joe Biden Joe Kennedy Joe Wilson Jon Stewart Link of the Day Martha Coakley Massachusetts Massachusetts Senate Race Michael Capuano Mike Capuano Minnesota Mitt Romney NFL NPR Obama Olympics Patriots Paul Kirk Phillies playoffs Politics President Obama Red Sox Republicans Rush Limbaugh Sarah Palin Scott Brown Senate Senator Edward Kennedy Senator Kennedy Speech Sports Stephen Pagliuca Steriods USA World Cup Yankees